No wonder plugins are a lifeline to any Wordpress website. It offers a variety of features that are a boon to your website in a various ways, all by a click of a button. All it takes is an install to get your feature rolling. In this particular write-up, we shall discuss some of the best plugins for Social Media and SEO that you must definitely try. Give your Wordpress website a new lease of life. Here we go!
5 Best WP Plugins for Social Media
1. Shared Counts – Shared counts is a WordPress Social Media buttons plugin. It offers a variety of button styling options and keeps tab of number of shares in a wide variety of social media platform. It supports social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Yummly, Linkedin and Google plus. Shared counts pulls in shared counts from both HTTP and HTTPS platforms. Shared counts plugin also include buttons for Email Sharing with reCAPTCHA support.
2. Sassy Social Share – Sassy Social is a free Social media plugin for Wordpress platform using which you can share content over all major social media websites. Some of the major social media websites include – Reddit, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and many more. With 100+ bookmarking and social sharing options, Sassy Social Share is a must try. Sassy Social Share also pulls in share counts from across social media websites and offers a wide variety of button styling options.
3. WordPress Social Login – WP Social Login is a social media plugin that offers single dashboard to monitor and control every aspect of your social media network. With single login you can login to all your social media accounts, post content, comment etc. With easy integration, you must definitely try it.
4. WordPress to Buffer – Wordpress to buffer is a social media post scheduling WordPress plugin that allows you to automatically share your content on your social media profiles. All you need to do is create a buffer account with a single dashboard to share content across your social networks.
5. Simple Social Icons – Simple Social Icons is a simple plugin that provides social media icons/buttons on your website’s side widget. With multiple styling and color options, be assured of adding magnificence to your website.
5 Best WP Plugins for SEO
1. All in One SEO – All in One SEO is very much similar to Yoast. Easy to install, this SEO plugin has all settings in a single page making it easier and faster than configuring Yoast. With one click access to comprehensive documentation, All in One SEO is ideal for beginners. Additionally, All in One SEO plugin helps you submit your sitemap to Bing and Google, the two widely used search engines. With APM and Google Analytics support, this SEO plugin is a must try for Wordpress website owners.
2. SEO Ultimate – Widely popular SEO Ultimate is a SEO plugin with which you can set up basic elements require for SEO. Features include – Configuring meta-titles and descriptions; auto-linking; adding rich snippets; monitoring and configuring 404 etc.
3. Premium SEO Pack – SEO Pack is a premium SEO plugin for Wordpress. With Premium SEO pack is feature loaded and includes functionalities such as speed optimization, interlinking opportunities, image optimization etc. Premium SEO pack also comes with rich snippets for enhanced visibility on search results.
4. Yoast – Yoast is one of the widely used WP plugin for SEO to boost keyword rankings. With Yoast you can add required snippets to your web pages that are essential for search engines to know the website better. With Yoast you can add Meta Title, Meta Description, Focus Keyword/s to your pages/posts without much hassle. Yoast is a FREE plugin with ample features; however, it also has a premium version. Additionally, with Yoast you can also do the following – create custom titles, archive pages, tag pages, add open graph Metadata, add Twitter cards, add sitemaps and much more.
5. Redirection – Redirection is an SEO plugin that specializes in helping you with identification of proper redirection opportunities. If you are changing your URL structures frequently, Redirection SEO plugin can help you perfectly in implementing 301 redirects.
Using plugins to add features to your website is the most prudent thing that any website owner can do. With single-step install and easy configuration, adding a feature cannot get any simpler with plugins. Search Engines and Social Media being key channels to brand yourself and to attract traffic to your website, plugins specific to these channels should be your first choice.