Dubai, the land of opportunities has always been a frontrunner when it comes to embracing technology and innovation for collective transformation. Over the years, the attention to detail and proficiency in execution has enabled Dubai to evolve exponentially from a sandy desert to the City of Gold in all its essence. From the towering Burj Khalifa to the intricate Palm Islands, the land and its people have indeed made their mark in everything that stretches between the sky and the sand.
On the Google search engine, statistics show that almost 40,000 search queries are being searched every second. That comes up to 3.5 billion searches in one single day. If your business relies on online searches, then it is important that you turn up as the first few search results of the page. Data shows that the first page of Google gets 95% of the traffic while the rest of the 5% traffic for the rest of the pages. Hence the competition is no doubt fierce but having a good search performance will help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Looking forward to 2020 and beyond, the real estate industry will find itself at the centre of rapid social and economic change, which is revolutionizing the built environment. It is going to be a great year ahead for real estate developers and marketers to build an empire. But as a real estate investor or marketer, where do you stand at the moment? What’s your strategy for 2020?
With the world shifting towards digital platforms, all spheres of life such as shopping, branding, image promotion as well as entertainment and education, are shifting towards a digital platform-based application.
Effective lead generation is one of the most critical needs within the industry of public relations and marketing. Customers are no longer willing to just buy a product from a random brand with no information about their background, charitable programs or their vested interests.
The market for online tour and travel reservations has an exponential growth rate. The internet provides travel junkies with cheap deals, vacation packages, unique finds that they don't know about, theme parks, cruises, amazing stays, and whatnot. Such kinds of research metrics and differentiated offerings have created tourism unicorns like Airbnb and Oyo.
Any business cannot ignore social media in the present day. Restaurants and fine-dining are no exceptions. With the glam, glutton, and hep often associated with restaurants and dine-out spots, one can easily classify them as a social-media friendly business, and why not? There are more food bloggers than journos out there. You just need to look!
If your business’s digital marketing plan is lacking YouTube marketing strategies in 2019, then it is bound to give discouraging results. YouTube is the second-largest search engine on the Internet. Therefore, maintaining a YouTube presence is now vital to overall brand building.
If you have a business in this day and age, you must see the necessity of promoting your business online. For that, you need to have an e-commerce website. If you do not know what an e-commerce website is, then the formal definition is a website through which people can transact goods and services on behalf of monitory payment.
The three important factors for SEO are
- Keyword research
- Link building
- Content marketing
Search engine optimisation is a vital online marketing technique to increase brand awareness by ensuring that your website ranks highly in search engine results. The better your SEO, the better your website will rank in the search engine result page.